Thursday, 24 November 2011
Identify your target audience (refine your ideas of target audience using demographics and psychographics - see powerpoint for help) (Music Magazine)
My chosen target audience is people mainly male aged between 13-20. I realise this isnt a generic age group but ive chosen this as i feel it benefits to my chosen genres audience and males tend to be into my chosen genre of music more. The socio economic groups that it's aimed at are C2-E my reasoning for this is that the majority of my target audience or either unemployed or on minimum wage jobs are in full education. If I were to place my target audience upon Maslows hierarchy of needs I would place them in the succeed audience as my audience in some cases are a secluded audience and dont really fit in with the generic person of my target age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment