1,
For the piece of work I will be making a college magazine front cover and the contents page aimed at a specific target audience created on adobe photoshop with my own images all taken on a camera under my usage and ultimately entise readers to pick one up.
The things i need to include to achieve this are things such as colour codes,
interesting headlines and a possibly innovative masthead.
A very important aspect of this is too make it look as professional and believable using bar codes, logos, acnhorage and competitions.
2,
L- Language
it will need to contain aspects and features such as:
mastheads,
bardcodes,
most importantly a MCU (MID CLOSE UP),
a consistant colour style which is house style containing two or three colours,
as previously said anchorage,
competitions,
a memorable title to entise the reader.
I-
a free college magazine produced solo by myself with support from Wyke college, gap in the market as there isnt one.
I-
The message i want my magazine to send out is that a free magazine can be useful and even something entertaining to pick up and look at and show that an average student can succeed in college life.
A-
My target audience is definitely college students as me being one will help to target them and interest them
R-
I plan for magazine to portray my target audience positively saying they're good student but capable of doing better etc.
So i guess they would be seen as stereotypical students rather than the uncoventionally less seen students
No comments:
Post a Comment